.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

7Cities

A personal approach to myself

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, DC, United States

I´m a Political Scientist from Spain living in the US, working on international development. What have I been doing lately? Check the latest 20 pictures I took in Google Maps. :) Where am I right now? Between the US East Coast and Madrid-Barcelona. But also in many places! Still curious about that guy? You can satisfy your gossip hungry in many about places on the web.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sábado por la noche (saturday night)

Esta foto la hizo /seretuaccidente. Fué una noche inesperadamente genial, y superentretanida -como siempre que nos juntamos.

Me encanta ese choque de carácteres cuando nos combinamos. Somos todos un cóctel genial.

Lluis, we will miss you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home